Laguna Woods Saddleback Kiwanis Website Meetings Every Monday Clubhouse 211:30 A.M.
Kiwanis Motto:Serving the children of the world
Kiwanis makes a difference
- A Kiwanian is a business person, neighbor or friend in your community who makes a difference in the lives of others.
- A Kiwanian gives of him/herself to those who need assistance.
- A Kiwanian works for a way of life in which he/she believes.
What's my commitment?
You can choose the level of commitment with which you are comfortable.
- Select the projects that are of interest to you personally.
- Contribute your time, knowledge, expertise and love as your schedule allows.
- Bring your personal interests or community organization under the Kiwanis umbrella of sponsored projects.
- Join us at social events where we recognize and celebrate our efforts and have a good time.
- Join us at a service project and get involved.
- Join us at a meeting and get to know us.
- Please check our activities calendar and News pages for information on what we're doing.
We look forward to meeting you, getting to know you and working with you.
- Stop by our Meeting.
- If you live in or around the Laguna Woods area consider joining our club.
- Our meetings are located at Clubhouse 2 every Monday at 11:30am.
- We server a fantastic lunch for only $8 and we always have a great speaker.
- If you are interested in serving the needs of children and your community attend a meeting. Its great food, great friends, and great community service.
- Were on Facebook! Connect with Fellow Kiwanians!!
- Saddleback-Laguna Hills Kiwanis | Promote Your Page Too Were now on Twitter so don't forget to follow us! Get all the news ahead of time. Important dates and events. Sign up today.
- We love to hear from you!
- Click the Bird Below to sign up! TWEET TWEET So what are you waiting for?? Stop by a meeting and see what were all about!!!